Kelly Sue Stonebreaker from The Stonebreaker Group entertains us about Real Estate Facts
Posted by Professional Connections Group on Tuesday, November 7, 2017
This week we had Kelly Sue Stonebreaker of The Stonebreaker Group at Re/Max Town and Country host “Quiz Time with Kelly Sue,” a fun 10 question quiz on little known facts in the real estate world.
The 10 facts that Kelly Sue shared were:
- In the US, there are 5 times as many vacant houses as there are homeless people.
- Someone once traded a paperclip for a house.
- Brass door knobs DO disinfect themselves.
- There are thousands of homes built on top of an old World War II bombing range in Orlando.
- Apple paid an elderly couple 1.7 million dollars for an acre of land when building one of their servers. It had been purchased 34 years earlier for six thousand dollars.
- A typical home size in developing countries is 75 sq ft.
- Using prefabricated modules, some builders in China are able to build 30 story skyscrapers in as little as 15 days.
- In Scotland, homeowners paint there door red to signal they’ve paid off there mortgage.
- Millenials make up 33% of home buyers in 2017.
- Kelly Sue and The Stonebreaker Group ARE your realtors of choice when buying, selling or referring.
As you can see, Kelly Sue and The Stonebreaker Group are experts in Real Estate! If you’re thinking about buying or selling your home or know someone who is, definitely reach out to Kelly Sue and The Stonebreaker Group for all of your real estate needs.
You can reach Kelly Sue at 321-228-3974 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: www.homesbykellysue.com